Sunday 1 April 2012

Bintang RTM Audition

 Sunday, the last RTM audition round for the year. 

 The day started off just nice. Was suffocating with sore throat yesterday, so I get myself a warm honey drink & a hotdog as my breakfast. I somehow sensed my tummy discomfort but I kinda ignored it cuz this tummy thing is a norm for me. I had my medicine, did my self a light make up and I looked just fine.

Half way down the road, my dad wanna had his breakfast at the Plus perhentian. I only took a cup of milo. That was when all the hell break lose. I felt very uncomfortable. I wanna puke but I just try to ignore it, trying well to keep it well. My dad pulak sesat... He never been into that area for a long time, so road changes and he has difficulty getting into the compound. Pusing mia pusing... I found him a perfect road side to stop and I quickly asked him to pull over. The rest I dun think I wanna elaborate. 

What a darn April fool!!!

I thought I got better... So, finally we reached the RTM station. Finally! Upon reaching the guard house, the fellow told us to park near the entrance, and we have to walk up. What!!!! U kidding me?? The second rush of vomit came while I was infront of the guard house. Yor.... Such ugly sight!!!! 


When I truly step into the auditorium, I was partially half dead. I managed myself to the counter, handed over my forms and CD, got my number and rushed to the toilet. Diarrhea gao gao. WTF!!! I knew I had time, 20 over peole b4 me. My mom was like are you okay, issit very bad, perhaps, pull out ba. Let's go see doctor. To be honest, I thought about it. I really almost wanna let it pass. I don't know how this vulnerable body with those vomiting going on can carry an Alicia Key's song. 

I decided to continue. The fuck! I was already inside the building. The moment I stepped out of the toilet, I was asked to lined up to go into the audition room. No turning back! I went in, the room was comfy, the couch was comfy. I just laid my buttock comfortably and rest. 


Many good singer around. Many Malay girls can sing very well. I always know that and now I witnessed it by myself. My turn was just the next girl after me... She sang well. I went up, and introduce myself like the way they wanted me to. I told them I wanna present 2 songs if possible. A reserved Malay song without minus one. Started off shaky cuz i couldn't locate my melody. I believe I recollected myself pretty fast. My voice was in shape, I wasn't feeling nervous which probably cuz all I wanted was to get back to rest. I felt so fragile on stage.

Sang only the first verse until chorus. They stopped me and reminded me of the second song. I sang Keabadian Cinta by Anuar Zain. A hit song by my fav local male artist. I think I did pretty well. They let me sing till I finish the chorus. Infact, I saw positives signals. Even audiences/contestants gave a few claps. I gave them 3 surprises. 1st, perhaps, they don't expect me to tell them I wanted to sing 2 songs. 2nd, they don't expect I knew Keabadian Cinta. 3rd, They might not believe I can sing Malay song that well. What you might not know is I started off singing publicly with Siti's Purnama Merindu .. Malay song is ultimately still my thing alright.... XD


I quickly got down from the stage, grab my belonging and went outside. My parents were beaming with smile :) I knew I did good enough. Unlike Astro, RTM prepared a huge TV at the auditorium hall to facilitate others to witness the progress inside the room. Kim Leng was there even b4 I got in. He was too, ready for it. Pity him that his car broke down in the morning. Luckily, he settled it. No fuss. :)

Initially, he and I shud be each other companion and my parent will go to my aunt house at Damansara. But because of this twist of faith and my bad health condition, my parents stay with me instead. We then went to my aunt house. I didn't manage to see Kim Leng perform. Sigh!!!! Sad....

This fellow named Rusty... so cute.... so lovely.... currently stay with my aunt.
Very adorable... untill he got slightly nasty and begin to 'rape' my leg~ if you noe what I mean LOL!!!!


Before going back to Seremban, we all had lunch at Midvell. Leng & I discussed about the Singapore trip also. Hope it will be a smooth one. Gotta make passport 1st. :P

Million Star Audition!!! Here I come!!! Fail mai you, I jiu can go Bali lor!!!! Or Thailand :)))

<3 

For those who has been following closely about the news of my insane passion driven urge to go thru all auditions available this year, I thank y'll so much for your support and wishes. 


1 comment: