Thursday 26 April 2012

Yer.... The blog changed its format and now keep asking me to change to google chrome...
I have my rights ain't I
So, let me choose la... such bully you are!

I guess the gadgets supersonically know I hate them or scare of them....
They just know way to bully me. 

At least the printer, the fax machine, the photocopy machine, the computers in my workplace will found its way on my nerves. Ass la u'll...

My window password in office is revoked. Bloody hell. The dumb ass system wouldn't give an easy way out to retrieve the password. You have to go through one big circle of people to get you a new one again n it cost a few days...

Sigh! Just 2 more days JC. 
You'll miss me when I'm gone. The branch will miss me more cuz no more extra hand for you guys to work on the AA. I hope it gets only better when I jump on the MCO position.

Ahh....that bitchy song keep repeating itself in my head....

Hey I just met you, This is KRAZY, But here's my number
So, Call me maybe....

Lai, I officially date you on NTLP 15 :)

On???

*****

Aish, I just saw something that makes me mad jealous.... LOL

Sei geboh bitch!!!! OMG!!!
 LOL
Hate you la Bitch!

Hey, bad, I'm laughing for the wrong reason again. 
Pls stop meeeee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment