Thursday 19 April 2012

Dream Hunter @Singapore-Part2


So yea, I did try my best to fall asleep on my first night as a so-called backpacker~ langsung x serupa I know… N’way, I tried to live up with the hotel’s slogan you see.

On the 14/04/2012, I woke up at 4.45am. Yes, I was supposed to wake up even earlier to avoid fighting over the toilet. Everybody was busy preparing, dressing up and make up and so on… sharp on 5.30am, we started our walk of fame…I mean dream… O whatever…

It was still dark and I was darn sleepy. Little that I know man rules in Singapore… pedestrians is the king on the road… LOL. How crazy is that… We reached our destination at 6am ++.  While looking for the queuing spot, we saw only a few dream chasers around.  It was seriously too early but the hell, they only reserved 500 people for all die-hard singers wanna be. Came all the way from Mas & you don't get to be in the reserved 500 list?... Pls la...


Only by 8 plus in the morning, the line begins to fill up. I had a few short naps and I might end up looking pathetic in a few occasion. Medicine came knocking in…I can’t help it. 


By 10.15am, we were released into the mall for registrations. The zig zag steals they arranged for the queue was down right brainless. Seriously.... I felt insulted going thru the lines like a retarded gal... I truly wonders if that was the Singaporean's idea or the Taiwanese's. 

 Met a lovely gal who flew all the way from Sydney... She is actually a HongKonger studying abroad at Sydney... So friendly, so nice...she even look like my bestie @Hillary. Only me & Siewin felt that way... Cuz the rest cannot understand sisterhood like we do. If only Hillary was with us. Sigh!


We were asked to return to the hall at 11.30 am. Being the desperate dream chasers like we were, obligating the rules is a must. So we did. We again line up going across the ZigZag line and get ourselves prepared according to the numbers assigned. 


Eventually, we only got to sing at 1.30pm. Bloody shit. What sorta management was this? Imagine the hours we stood doing nothing on the lines.... From nervous to not nervous, from passionate to impatience... how could the function treat us like this? 

Well, it was all for the right reason. I didn't do well. I actually have no chance to not doing well. I stubbornly sang Mercy which didn't appeal to the judges and I didn't manage to last that 30 second as per given. Too bad Jc. It was speedy from then. Only certain contestant managed to sing up to 2 songs or more. 3 songs onwards you know they like you alot. 

After my whole teammate sang, we went for our lunch at Citypark food-court.I had my Japanese look-alike Korean food. Since we all decided to stay for the result, I headed to Coffee Bean for a latte. We eventually gave up waiting at around 5pm cuz there were 200++ more contestant pending on the line. The management said, if they want us they will call. Half of us knowing we already failed anyway. LOL.


From 500 people, only 7 people got chosen. 5 were girls. 

LOL. And I'm definitely no where near the 8th spot. Haha... There are times you just have to admit defeat cuz you're simply not there yet. Acknowledging weakness is actually the point where you started to collect pieces of success. Alright, enough of self-encouragement. 

The funny thing was when we were being picked for an interview during the pre-show where we introduced ourselves as Malaysian and we came here to win....bla bla bla....

We officially left the whole dramatic auditon behind on 5.30pm and from there we got our asses moved to Marina Sand Bay :)

Can I keep the rest for 2morrow??.... Sleepy le...

*****
Farny things always happen in the office. Sometimes it stress me out, sometimes it cracks me off.  Today I made up my mind to buy the insurance coverage. My fwen who kept luring me from the start caught me off guard when I was busy thinking on how to spend the unspent RM which were supposed to be spent as Sing Dollor. 

Shud I cut my hair short and then straighten it? Shud I lavish myself with clothes I spotted on the day b4 Singapore trip @ Parkson? Should I save it for another trip at NTLP week? Should I donate it to NTLP fund? All sorta things crosses my mind. 

And pops, she came clashing in with the insurance. Hey, that's it. To avoid spending on the wrong things, this is the right time to buy the coverage. It's like the utmost important thing on the list but I took the longest time to decide on it. Anyhow, dream didn't came true, & I'm turning MCO very soon. I need a protection coverage. 

For goodness sake, pls love yourself more JC
I love my friends, everybody knows that which my mother is always jealous of....O well
I kinda harsh on myself which everyone too knows it too

So, there you have it, another commitment in hand and another debit in life to service...
Arghh, for all the right reason, remember that JC. 

1st step of loving myself

Don't let Jcdagreat extinct... cuz I'm so rare, you don't always spot such crazy Leo that easily in the near future. 

LOL


Nite Y'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment