Sunday 22 April 2012

1st Full Dress Reheasal of NTLP 15


1st NTLP without me onstage.... Huhu...

Sad wei... seriously sad. If I could, I would beg for the chance to stand on that stage as NTLP singer. 

But I can't... logically not right, right? Ish. C what graduation did on me!

MR. ANDREW!!!! 

After much persuasion, Christine came with me to NTLP 1st full dress rehearsal. I don't want her to miss this. So, she will have to come. LOL!!!
& she did! :) Ur juniors and my seniors miss u la babe....


Since I haven't got a chance to hear any of the songs selected for this year performance, I was really excited about the rehearsal on Saturday night. I was expecting a good show. I remembered the exact same day I had last year. The moment I knew all my seniors were coming back on the 1st full dress, I freaked out but at the same time motivated to present greatly.


This year, the musicians stepped up. Some good guitarist were recruited. Very handsome too! Oh gosh... the new boy called Kelvin ha... XDXD. So bloody charming. I've already freak one out. I think Im gonna freak this out too!! LOL!!! 

New arrangers emerged and they injected quite a few surprising styles and specialty into the songs. The only matter now is the execution. Singers, well.... I wish I noe how to teach but I don't know how to address the problems. Those experienced one, they know how to handle it already. Minor fixation only perhaps. Those new ones... I wish I can go through every training with them. I can't.... Sigh. 

Showmanship is always my top concern. I have a list of people to fix...Hope they dun despise me for being over-caring... 

I hope by being there for them on the 2nd of May onwards will do some help. Even if I can't fix them, I know I can lend them a hand if they need me. 

My friends said Imma dedicated senior. I said I was guided by very dedicated seniors. I'm just a minor one. You haven't meet my other much dedicated fwens who love the club more than their FYP. XD.



Had a brief lunch with my bestie Joanne aka roomie nearby ukm. 
I said it once, I'm going to say it forever. Roomie could understand a friend much better than a bestfriend can do. And she being my roomie turned bestie... I guess she truly has a special place in my heart. 

***
Watching my juniors jamming and performing made me more convinced that music is what I truly want to do in life. 
***
The reason why I feel insecure and unsatisfied with what I'm doing now is because nobody knows me. It scares me. 

The fact that I've been so used to being known for what I can do and what I'm good at even though they don't know who I am socially. I don't know how to explain this... It's complicated. I am complicated.

What a mad sickness eh?

I can't wait for this NTLP 15!!!
I'm expecting an amazing weekend too....

Don't disappoint me fellow juniors... :) I have faith in you! I meant it!

No comments:

Post a Comment