Wednesday 4 April 2012

U Know U're a Jerk To Me When....


1. Ur English level is super bad. Those who acknowledge it, u're fine. You know u're improving. Those who has no heart to improve on it then you know how awful you are. Being with an ego shit banana is already bad. The fact that I mold myself to better suit the community, still there are worst English crapper out there. 

Sometimes I truly fed up with people who don't get me at all. Then I started to query whether it was their understanding problem, their lack of language proficiency problem or it was my problem after all. I'm so done with these self-conscious thing. I don't like the blame to come back to me. It bothers me too much and it's only right that I don't communicate with you at all. Cuz u're indirectly hurting my self esteem.

2. U're making these shitty lame cold jokes to make me laugh. It wasn't funny. I can't force a chuckle. It was pathetic. Some try to do pranks. Like joking all around, trying to fool me over. If u're a lil charming angel, you might get away with it. Don't ever try when I'm in bad mood. The only time when a girl like being tease by a guy is when the girl crush on that guy. The rest of the time except for that particular reason, you're just being annoying. Trust me....don't try so hard to be funny. 

3. I came across this super fans of Malaysian great Idols. There was one day when I post a stupid link, and I scream out loud the word FUCK in bold on my FB wall. So happen this fellow came across and then pop up to my chat box. Below was the conversation of him & I

Jerk: Would u mind if i ask u about copulation? have you?
Me: errrr.....its out of my comfort zone, sorry not interested in such topic
Jerk: ok, duly noted. sorry for asking as I'm surprised that young girls love to use the fxxxing & WTF 
in many of their expressions which made we wonder whether they're involved in this area.
 Perhaps my imagination have gone haywire.
Me: na.... u're just old fashioned (WTF)
Jerk: Thanks for notifying me as I may have misunderstood
Me: we use such words doesnt mean we got involve in it in any sense
Jerk: girls are different in this 21st century
Me: but u asking such things makes me doubt ur intention (WTF)
Jerk: yeah, i've too given u the wrong impression by asking you that. 
sorry for my misdemeanour
will not ask u such question again

WTF like seriously....U thk I bothered if you ever ask again? I known U're a grown man. U be smart la hello.... Such question you can go ask some whores la... I just snapped and I close the conversation controlling my madness. 
I know my face don't match my attitude. In fact, my attitude don't match my character. 
I seriously wanna delete him directly. I sensed an alarming danger even if that was purely an innocent mistake on the choice of question. 

U're dealing with a Bitch like me, you better be smart. 
Fuck yea!!!!! 

4. The last jerk on my latest list are those I crushed on. You bloody think you can ride on me making me weak n vulnerable... Testing me in silence, leaving me cold for sometimes and then come back luring me.... possibly imagining how hyper happy I am beaming with the glory smile that you're looking for me finally....
FuCK!!! The fuck!!! 

If you feel something while reading this, then you know you're testing me this way and you too crushed on me. If you don't, pls go celebrate cuz u are confirmed in your safe zone.

Pls try not to understand me by judging. Understand me by knowing me...
Just please don't be stupid
Don't be a jerk to me. It's easy.... like reading the ABC

Im So JERK Drunk tonight WTF!!! 

SICK with my day, SICK in the night as well.... but the hell, I'm letting lose all tension on my personal blog.... Now I can sleep freely with all those bared off my chest.


1 comment:

  1. Reading ur post always help to learn some new word.. thanks ya.. :D

    ReplyDelete