Tuesday 10 April 2012

Praise By The Man

After a short briefing with BM and all credit officers, my BM asked me to go into the conference room again. Got me seated across the long table... I was like, appraisal time? No!

HR called me again. 
So fast?
Yea, I told you from the beginning. But this time, they are not gonna based you in branch, they gonna make you an MCO. I asked them to let you start on the 2nd of May. 
(Nodding my head)
I know you worked very hard. I see you as someone that could be developed. I don't normally teach so many trainee or let them come to the meeting/briefing. Here there's no vacancy.
I understand.
But who knows in the future, if there's a possibility to take you in. 
(Then he begin to tell example of how this senior was trained in Srban, became mco, then parachuted back to Srban) 
But I cannot tell, I have to be fair based on the branch needs. 
So get yourself prepared. 

:)

I don't know how many time has he been telling this to trainees, but I chose to believe him. I took credit on what I did and I'm glad he saw that.

Well, my hard works were meant for genuine purposes. But he having the heart to acknowledge a trainee who isn't the branch staff touches me. 

He is a winning BM who has vast experiences. A talk with him makes your knowledge an inch thicker. I would really wanna based in Sban branch. At least, I'm already close with the seniors and I'm warming up to them already. Sad lor...

But hell yea.... Being an MCO meaning more millage claims, more freedom, less bounded by branch, 50% workload off my shoulder especially those tedious jobs. But the only requirement is to be able to travel to the assigned branches daily. Pros n cons la...

I can learn more roads by being an MCO but my directive instinct sucks. I actually loved being owned. A sense of belonging to someone. You know what I mean.

I was trained to be vulnerable. So it will takes sometime to readjust myself back to my origin - a Leo.

But if so happen my dream came true in the middle of my mco journey, then I have a perfect reason to resign. I can always fall back to the reason of being vulnerable- can't accept the challenge of being a mobile officer...

Then at least, I don't have to disappoint my boss n seniors in front of them while serving my one month notice...

LOL.

Think of it, It's a perfect thing that could happen at this very uncertain time of mine. 

As luck always come as a special guest. You don't see it coming, but it bounds right up to you and you don't even know its existence.

A twist of faith might not be bad after all.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment