Saturday 28 April 2012

Bersih 3.0

Wow.... Historical day eh.... Bersih 3.0 another yellow rally

~~~
 
Well, sorry to say that... If I were in KL, I'll probably see the whole dramatic scene from afar... But to participate, definitely a no-no. But don't get me wrong, I'm not in any sense against the whole idea of such demonstration for justice. Not at all. I wasn't there and I never once really bothered much about it. So I don't have a right to speak. What I am most concern is that, whatever aim you're going for, make sure you achieve just that and beyond, positively, be violence-free. You must stood your ground firmly. I noe how our authority has been behaving, maybe they were how exactly bad as per described. Unless it was brutal and you were in knife point situation, you should keep the chaos to its minimum. Never give a chance for the gov or the wrong party to come in and have a way to grab you by the neck and twisted the whole thing. Never let them the chance. So, you better act your part rightfully or you end up spoiling the genuine purpose of the act. 

So, from what I heard is that supposedly, nobody should try to cross over to the Dataran and as promised by the Ambiga lady too. Still, everybody was so high with adrenalin, they crossed over. That 0.2% of people was enough to destroy your act's purpose cuz that will be what exactly the gov use to manipulate the story. You can hav pictures n videos and all things in the world to show the public, but well, to make people be satisfied, convinced and admit defeat, sometimes you need to go one step further to even swipe off that bloody 0.2% hard-core fans. 

Another jerky thing I saw people complaining is the dirt and after marched consequences. You guys leave room for them to pick on your responsibility of Bersih for all the mess you guys made. Perhaps maybe just again small percentage of dirty Malaysian being a Bersih supported made them up...But, do you think those anti-bersih will think of that that way? We being the naturally educated Malaysian will never fail as a Malaysian. Mess after huge celebration/events are never cleared. 

I was slightly sad to hear that complaint by some neutral opinion of others. Now in FB, you either are a Bersih fans or a neutral viewer. Nobody daring enough to stand and say out loud that he/she is against the yellow rally. 

 What I'm curious about is how many % of the people who got there is truly for the sake of a better future? Was that a reason for you to participate?
Keep that with you. I don't wanna know. As long as you truly understand and know what you were doing and it was all worth it, I have no problem with that. 

In fact, I'm proud of you. Honestly! I am. :) The thing that moved me most was when everybody saying how united the whole crowd was.... action truly speaks louder than words. How nice if more people shut the hell up and do their part responsibly... maybe these acts wouldn't need to be repeated twice.

 I'm just so glad all my fwens who went there were back safely with only some exposure to teary gas... Hey, were u guys all in the same area? 
LOL. 

Bersih!!! Long live you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment