Friday 6 April 2012

Lonely Friday

I don't know why everyone need to party on the Friday...

The over empowering TGIF is the norm for many youngster like me... :) Well.... but not really applicable to me at all. Maybe it's the fact that I don't get a date often on Friday or Everyday but even if I do, I'll be reluctant to go out. Only those very close or exceptional case like important gathering, then I will go. 

After a whole long week of being a slave for money, what I really need is total silence and a peace of mind. I wanna really enjoy a night being alone, not talking to anyone, facing my lappy, blogging or stuff like that. I need more time of my own. Per day, the time I own for myself is roughly after 10.30pm onwards which explains why most of the time I sleep late. Cuz I simply needed more hours before they all go wasted as sleeping hours, which I regretted in the morning cuz it was that time I realize my body cannot take much sleep debt anymore. 

So, friday will be the night I comfortably lock myself in room. Then only I will have the drive to go out in the weekends. :) My Sg trip is getting nearer... I'm so excited. I'm scoring two desire in one trip this coming friday. So finger crossed that that Friday the 13-th is gonna be a day of mercy. Be good to me. 

Coursemates...huhu.... I miss u guys so much.... still lacking 7 girls n 1 boy ....

Working in bank sucks. Well.... most of the time. The sign to resign is always in my head. The day is adventurous cuz you keep learning everything new, meeting new characters...

I don't think I love coping with pressure.... I'm so intensed I feel dizzy all the time. Face computer too long I guess...Or was it the food poisoning aftermath... I still diarrhea every morning since the eventful last Sunday. Pathetic huh?! 

But a senior message me tonight. He told me someone praised my work credibility. He didn't disclose whom but from the way he indicate, could be my boss la. Of cuz la... super rajin leh...

No, it isn't because I love my job. It was my impatient that makes me wanna do things fast. It was my ego that draws me to learn things faster. It was my nerve that got me alert on every single order given so that I don't miss out anything. 

Due this month end, I shall be appraised & confirmed, which also means I will receive cash incentive~ bonus like which also means I will be bound by the new rules where resignation will required one month notice.... diu lo.... Wat... the next thing you noe I might got stuck in the bank for the coming ten years... WTF. 

Hell to the NO!

Hey I bitch talking to myself...literary... it sounds nauty.... HAHAHAHA..... LOL.

 My Deandre is out from the competition. Well. Idol sucks without him K.... I hope he score a record deal. With just one great song, he will definitely be on top. Who needs Idol when you're that special. 

Lame huh.... Let me...


He has so many great moments in Idol...sigh. Too bad JLo couldn't save him :'( 

Anyway, going to make my passport 2morrow :)

Wee.... But I ain't looking real fine lately.... 

Hmm.... Sleep ba jiu...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment