Sunday 29 April 2012

Random date


 Last Wednesday night, I officially dated my workmates for a dinner, on me. 
As a gratitution for them who never fail guiding me, helping me wholeheartedly in my training. 

For that, I thank you. My mentor, Wilson, senior Louise, Cleark Alice, Fwen/Banca-ING Wendy. 
There are more seniors and people I definitely wanna invite but budgeted dinner la...so, I can only prioritized those VIPs. If i could, I would wanna invite my boss. But for sure, he would wanna settle the bill-at least, I think he would. So, no point la the treating. 

The restaurant's pastas are amazing!!! It was so delicious I almost completely forget the unforgettable nasty pasta I had last time. I'm so lured to go there again. 

Well, 5 people dining, we shared all food, RM160. XP
Worth it geh.... Half years once only le...
Darn good food there... Will definitely go again :)


Random date with dearest Jiayie on Saturday~
She is such comforter, you can fall onto her and she would make u feel just right. 
She is the only one who knows all my badass stories and she somehow witnessed a lot of my malu-fying moments. 

Driving at night in a dark alleys and unfamiliar roads got me freaked out about 2 things.

Will I sesat? Will I see those things? LOL

When I fetched her back to her house, I saw the similar plastic bag on the road twice....different roads nearby. I was like this time die le la.... sure kena liao.... I was half expecting to see it the 3rd time further down the road which was darker in sight... 

Fuh, selamat.... 
Dun kacau me.... I really scare of you de...
***

Last day @Seremban Branch as trainee 2morrow. Pls don't make me emotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment