Friday 6 April 2012

Finally...


My own passport... wasn't a smooth ride but anyhow, I'm done with it. Now I can legally cross borders....

LOL

Was looking fine until the stupid arranger want me to keep my hair up so that it wouldn't cover my face > <


38 lo.... So I did... well, all my pictures which are 'legally' acknowledged by the gov n my company, the official pictures so-called are all down right ugly. So, adding this in, I have a total of 3 pictures I never wanna disclose. My Ic, My PBB ID, and now my passport too.  

Huh!

Overspent la this month.... I just shopped for some beauty products...lol...so ironic... Trust me purchasing one of the items below will take me forever to considerate... Guardian ada sales... And I thought about it for sometimes....to spend or not to spend. It has been long since I last made a decision this fast. 


Time ticking honey.... I guess it's no longer my wallet who has got the say. Now my skin and my face and every inch of my body are screaming for some attention. 

Okay lo...lavishly spend RM100 for those stuff. In comparison to many girls out there.... mine are considered nothing... but....sakit hati neh.... this month eat apa.... needa spend in SG summore....

GG liao XD

1st destination. Singapore! The next half of the year will either be Bali or Thailand :)

It's time to spend....


No comments:

Post a Comment