Friday 20 April 2012

Part 2 continues…


Marina Bay Sands…. It was the dock-like environment that truly wins my heart over. The construction was amazing.  Their daring touch of innovation is simply mind-blowing. Well, at least if I were to compared with Mas, hands down Mas is going to bite the dust, 9miles away….if u get what I mean…

And SG Public transportation services....double thumbs up... Seriously, they have all the rights to totally look down on Mas Gov. Shame on us... Look at our KTM... bullshit wei.... Bullshit!


The whole locality of the area is meant for tourism. From the elevated ship with the coolest latest sharing on FB showing the pool on the sky to the helix bridge, the LV island, the art science gallery which failed the appearance of a lotus all the way to the Merlion statue… That was the whole journey of the night. All the way to the Merlion statue… LOL. They told me that it spit rainbow….Ish. I was imagining lighting effect where the water will seriously be in colours…. Rupa-rupanya the natural rainbow which occurs only in the morning…. You guys are bitchy you know that? XD



I was like a kid being thrown into a play ground with lotsa fancy new games I never try before… Excuse my synonym-ism.  Excuse my overly excited character too. Thankfully we had a faithful tour guide aka Scott Cheng introducing us places and pointing us roads.  Our plan was disrupted by the draggy audition. Hence, we truly have no time spared to be wasted getting lost in SG.

It was dizzling @ Singapore....



We bumped to a live band called Crazy Elephant @esplanade (theaters on the bay) formed by a dysfunctional looking band mates but the hell, they were so brilliant I got hooked from the moments I heard them from afar. In fact, I fell in love with the guitarist. God knows how pathetic he looks but his skill on his instruments was too distracting. He was basically making love with his babe live rocking the stage in his lost world. His solos….U gotta hear it to feel me…  For once, I was distracted by a Chinese man even though there was a white man just 100 cm away from him.  His name is John Wong I think…Hey I remember his name still…. Check em out here: http://www.crazyelephant.com/

Now I noe why the Merlion is designed the way Merlion should be~ 


Isn't the night view just lovely.... 
We reached back Bugis at around 10pm… superb tired and I stink. But before that, I gotta meet up with my dearest Pumpkin who is now working in SG.  We had a brief meet up as she needa catch her last MRT back to her house. Gosh… I don’t like having such limited with u guys. If I can’t get enough of you in 3 years time, one hour alone cannot satisfy me one bit. LOL. I tried my very best not to sound so gayish… but I just miss you dearly. 


Aish…. Come back to Mas la Pumpkin… Here in ur home country got NasiLemak, got more greens and I. There in SG oni got better public transport nia…  

 ***
 ***

I applied 3 days leave on NTLP week… which translates a one week off from work.  2nd of May should be my 1st day reporting as MCO at Regional Office at Melaka Raya. There they will let me noe what’s my job scope, where do I go from there. Since I will be RM’s staff by then, hence RM is the approving authority for my leave.  At first they try to complicate the matter for me asking me to give reason on the remark column and if they feel that it’s important, they will grant me. Even my CA felt they were bullying a new gal cuz oni emergency or short notice leave needa give reason. I felt so down knowing I had 50% chance that my will could be rejected. Yea, over-worried like always…

Eventually, they called back saying RM manager has already approved my leaves. So, I shall report myself on the 7th. Whoah…I can’t imagine the days after that….

***Wanna noe what lame reason I put on my remark???

Such big fat lie I made just for NTLP 15. You made me tell such sinful lie…. You gotta bear the whole consequences if you fail me juniors.

“Internal Education Conference between Lecturers and Ex-mentees For the Coming Science Project related to my FYP”

Gulp!!! … Pls don’t do checking on me…Cuz it’s obviously a LIE! And pls don’t question me on the 7th to prompt another lie from me….


No comments:

Post a Comment