Sunday 22 April 2012

Dream Hunter @Singapore- Last day


Sunday Morning 15/4/2012

I noe, one week already and I'm still not over it... Cuz I can't finnish blogging on time...

Scott Cheng came to us at 9am to have breakfast with us. It was a yucky dry noodle and I dun like it at all...
We took MRT then LRT to Sentosa. 

Another hot tourism spot in SG
Knowing that we will have to walk quite a lot, we found ourselves a locker to keep the luggage. But the lockers were so small, and my bloody luggage was damn huge. My gentlemen tried their very best to fit my bag into the dumb steel but to no avail. They just didn't meant to fit together...Lol. 

So, after much fuss and time being wasted, I decided to just put the stupid bag above the locker hoping that the reachable height wouldn't draw any devil curiosity to intentionally steal my stuff. Of course the not so important stuff but were anyway my belonging watsoever were dump into the locker la. From there we took off and the journey started. 


It was hot, but I don't mind being dark. I just hope the skin dun cracks.


From one coloured bus line to another, we then reached the overrated-much hyped about-a must visit-globe @ SG. 

I enjoy seeing how these stuffs being put together...the mist and the whole structured design being wisely constructed. Hmm....nice concrete jungle you have SG.



Another Merlion stature here.... We went into it for SG 10 dollor and had ourselves a mini history movie describing why Merlion is a Merlion...well... Then we headed to the highest level of the stature which was the head and then to the mouth where there was a cheap photographer taking pictures for tourists. Aiyer... Kacau le... She spoiled my mood to take pictures there.


Since Siewin & Emily went back early, I joined these men on the road trip. Of course I came with a certain amount of trouble but they have no choice but to take me along XDXD.  Thanks ar bros....


Here, there are varieties of games. I so so wanted to try this I-fly indoor sky diving. I so so wanted to jump in and registered my name until I noted the price and the fact that you will need to have a basic training before going in the tunnel....so it would required extra times and we don't have it. Haiz... Then Fai told me Genting also have one of this.... Hmm, Genting then....

Another one that caught my attention was 450m Megazip flying fox facility. I tried this flying fox once at PLKN and I fell in love with it, against my fear of height. Not phobia yet, slightly afraid. While I was in the bus, I was seeking for the ticket booth and the area where the facility was located. But, I guess I wasn't really motivated enough to try it alone. No companion. Time was ticking fast, and I lost my desire to continue searching.


Sg no nice beach....  :( 

Bitches alot la... XD

Around 3pm, we finally came back to the beach and I found my bag in its place where it belong. Nobody touches it to my disbelieve. I was like, hey, security here so good eh... Nobody steal it. They were like here no security la. I said, I know... but I'm saying SG is a safe place and then they shoot me back saying nobody would even bother to steal a cheap thing in SG...
 >. <''' Ok la.... U win!!! 

That bloody luggage isn't very expensive. Discounted price of 70% @ universal traveler for RM120++ which was bought bigger than I needed to facilitate my next travel to Bali which hopefully will be materialized in this august. 

That's why that shyte was this big!!!

There you go. One rush & happy 1st oversea so-called vacation. 

This trip also wraps up this year final audition try out. I don't think there are more coming until the same list of audition for those competition repeat themselves next year.

Hence, I'm left with half a year to fix/ master my vocal and to indulge myself to my long un-touch talent training courses maybe some dance class or watever la. 

The dream hunting came to a pause now while I nurture them slowly but hopefully this time effectively. :)

 Till then... 


No comments:

Post a Comment