Tuesday 17 April 2012

Dream Trial Part 1

Oh well, I would really wanna crap the whole thing out but the medicine might kick in fast and I might end up middle of somewhere...So, it's wise to part them up which at least it wouldn't be too lengthy to those haters who read.


1st day to SG. Packed all stuffs, medicines & passport. My thoughtful fwens are lovely enough to buy the bus ticket which will stop at Seremban's terminal and he bought my ticket too. :) 

Can't do much in bus as everybody was so busy catching some sleep. 3 hours plus and we were at Johor Larkin. There we had lunch and continue to our SG trip. Long bus journey...


Reach our budgeted stay at a backpacker hotel. Was glad it was comfortable enough with satisfactory cleanliness. Most importantly the loo must be acceptable which it scored 7/10. 



After a sweaty walk, we took a bath and had ourselves a short nap. Then we lepak at Bugis junction and had our dinner nearby. A duck meal. Not bad seriously. 


The night didn't last long cuz we were expecting a bloody long day for the audition 2morrow. It seemed everyone came unprepared with songs selection, what's more practices. I on the other hand stubbornly stick with Mercy as my selection. Stubborn! 

Part of me was worry of the audition day, the other half was anticipating. I seriously wanna get it done with fast so I could have more time to play on the next day. 

Somehow, confidence wasn't really there... the week start off rough with sickness and period came visiting on time which really sucks. 

LOL. Trust me, all these bothers. Lame reasons but they did exudes unnecessary burdens. 

To be continue..... 

**Sigh, I really wish I could have extra hours per day just solely for myself. 
& the fuck, I scratched my babe Myvi... The left side are now patterned with long horizontal lines arranged finely on the backseat door....FUCK! 


No comments:

Post a Comment