Saturday 31 March 2012

I am Jcdagreat

I am Jcdagreat.... But why it never emerge when I needed it the most?
I'm having a stiff throat... Sore throat...

I will be going to RTM star audition 2morrow at Angkasapuri PRamlee. 

Singing the same ol song~ If I ain't got you cuz I dun have time to practice another song. This time I need to sing with minus one. Which means I need to know all lyrics n flow. 

I tried it out just now, it was bad. Very bad. I cannot hit the notes, a song I could sing.... A song I actually have no problem carrying... 

You see, I didn't go to win, I go to be judged. I hope my voice can recover in time tomorrow, at least let me hit my notes correctly. I can't bear another time of shamefulness in front of professional judges.

It's nice to know that leng2 will be there with me :) Thank you. 
We go there play nia right....U gotta sing your very best even u gotta sing under pressure, sing under sickness, sing even when you almost feel like quitting....

Do your best Jcdagreat. Pls remember u're just beginning to nurture your talent... 
It's okay to be ugly, to be the joke of the show, or the laughing stock being a loser
After all, you will gain sumthg in the end, the experience to fall and resurface. 


U're in fact the true winner!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment