Monday 26 March 2012

2nd Attempt, 1st Round of ATQ Audition

Still reluctant to wake up, I woke Siewin up instead XD. 
This is my current habit when I'm with a roomie...
After bath, still being very sleepy, both TMT & Siewin tied me up and started to mold me into something more presentable. True enough, once makeup was done, I looked like I had my sleep debt being paid off 100times - Jcdagreat emerged! 


Kim Ling joined me cuz he missed his Q the day before XD. Faith la partner~ LOL!!!
Siewin was with me all along. She decided not to go Bintang RTM to be with me instead while preparing for her second audition. Lined up much earlier than yesterday and I am the lucky no. 6 of the day. 


Was pretty confident cuz I was singing If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys. A song I can sing blindly and effortlessly~ sorta~ And while trying out with KimLing, it sounded perfect to myself.


Sunday arrangement was better. This time, 2 judgest were duly assigned  in one room and better set up and management was seen. Many familiar faces came back to be judged again. Waiting outside the room was driving me nuts... I just grabbed Leng2 hand cuz I needed strength. I felt weak already. 

I went in and Alex San & another man I knew whom sat comfortably on the couch. I was starstruck for the 2nd time. This time I just sang the shit outta my mouth. The melody I wanted was delivered, but the power I had was merely 70% of what I could have done. Alex asked me to sing a 2nd song. So I offered him Loving You... He wanted Mandarin. So I sang Shang Hen instead. Pitchy... I knew it, Fuck! The judges were discussing while I was singing made me felt confused. So I stopped awhile but he asked me to continue. Finally, I stopped and Alex San talked.

He said:
I kinda like your voice. There is a sweet tone in it ( I was like~ Sweet? Hello~ it's bluesy ba...LOL). But I felt that you keep all your voice inside, they were unable to come out. Have you ever learn singing? (Shaking me head) I see... To make somebody touched when you sing, voice projection is important. If I were to put you through, it will be difficult for you. Music will drawn you. ( I nodded~ purfectly agreed on his statement). :)

I overheard him asking a girl in the room about KIV (Keep in view aka Pending list) but he didn't proceed to that. Another judge asked if I were here yesterday, and I was like yes. I sang Mercy by Duffy and I screwed up. Acknowledging the fact Alex San was there too witnessing the whole shame. LOL

So we thank each other, and I walked out knowing I failed the 2nd time. Though I wish him to take me in and reconsider about it, but I had try to sing my best under pressure. It wasn't perfect, but at least I didn't make a fool out of myself like the day before. Mission accomplished! I just wanna amend my mistake which I thought was an insult to my ego. I walked out with a forceful smile, but I noe it was for the best. I am not ready for it. Head held high you sassy cat~


Went back to Bukit Jalil & took all my stuff back to Bangi. This time Kimling became a faithful driver. Waved goodbye to TMT with heavy heart, Siewin, him & I went to a K room and screamed like mad. Well, exaggerating... like always. Then it was dinner time. A dinner date organized by our Miss Ooi at Old Man Restaurant. It was a very happy date with so many lovable faces with Andrew finally back to Mas, contributing to UKM MAS! LOL. Spread the CB & yellow culture K! Paw 5!!

 It felt so good when I finally let go of my last fist. De-stressing.
Then the natural big smile came upon.

 My loves


Astro lose 2 main talents this year. Ah Fai being one and another darling HooiLing. 
Xpe la... We have another year to go...infact... this year journey is yet to end. Are you with me?

 Thanks Andrew for the dinner. Pls don't act so kind. U're spoiling us! We earn quite a good income too....haha. It's only fair that we treat u back once in awhile :)

I will come back for more rehearsal soon.... Jaga my song yea XDXD NTLP XV :)
 
Has been eating like there's no tomorrow...gained weight non stop wei.... diu

I didn't manage to go to witness my fwen glorious 2nd performance in round two ATQ. Only you know how I wished I could be there for you like you be there for me dear. Tho you didn't get thru just like you wished not to, you're one step ahead of me. Mind you, I will catch up with you very soon :) Lion don't go strike for hunger itself. We're gonna roar together.... XD

Im so proud of you!!! The journey has just begun. 
I see you again in 3 weeks time. 
Till then, :)

I, I love you like a love song baby~

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment