Thursday 8 March 2012

The state which can't be named! WTF!

International Women Day huh?
Sigh! Funny how I messaged my friends this noon saying that the day has been okay thus far. No bad stuff yet! Yet!! Little that I know by the end of the day I will received that news. 

It was 7.15pm. I was doing checking for customers when my boss came back from downstairs. He past by me and asked me to go into his room, saying he got things to tell me. I thought it was regarding the previous case we talked about. 

Once I seated, he said HO called him. The 1st thing that pops into my head was, damn, was it a complaint about my work performance. No! HO is taking you out. Damn. So fast? Yes. I told you the first day you were here. I know! HO is transferring you to Segamat! Johor? What? Yea, there are vacancies there and they want people to fill in the place. Wow! WTF!!!

Is there any negotiation can be done? I talked to them, about you being the soft type (wait...soft, anyway), home town being here, you might not want to go & you might resign. But I was asked to talk you in. I... I thought since everyone said I will be a mobile officer, so I just have that scenario on head. They said, HO go easy on girls. Normally girls are not subjected to travel far station. No, not necessarily. Why don't put me as MCO? That's the thing. HO they make decision. They are quite firm. WTF twice! So when will I go? You wait for the official letter or call 1st, normally one week after the official appointment, you will have to report to the branch. Oh crap! So you have a weekend to think about it, talk to your parents and... Well, that is one of the main thing. Traveling or leaving is one thing. How to tell them? I know them alright. They are those who can't have an easy rest knowing the children is still not home by time. I made sure they have the preparation to know that I am subjected to be transferred and become an MCO perhaps. But not up to Johor state lor... 

So I'll just wait for the official update 1st.... Then perhaps only make a decision or try negotiate.

WTF! That was one weird situation where my boss was trying to make me laugh when I was about to cry. Just after I came out from his room, I just shed tears. I knew I was shocked, in fact unhappy with the news. Right at that moment, I knew I wasn't ready to leave. I started to love the branch and all the nice people here. 

If it was Penang HO decided to send me to, will I have such feeling? I don't have anybody at Johor!!!
Gosh! This Sucks!!!

Now here's the situation. When is the audition dates and where? When will I be transferred to that state...damn. I dun even wanna name the state. If I resign, and dreams hasn't arrived or dreams doesn't occur, what am I gotta do? Where can I get a job this good with high pay? If i resign just because of the location, I guess I failed my boss and everybody who has ever teaches me. But the state.... gosh! Most importantly there's no a single soul I knew well there. 

Tho knowing Segamat branch was a performing branch is slightly luring, but maybe due that reason, people resign cuz pressure is simply unbearable. I'm not kidding you. The work load n force we're subjected to are not as simple as ABC. 

I am sad... very sad. I wasn't ready to break the news...maybe I was hoping today was just a bad dream. Maybe I'll dream of a dream that today was a dream... gosh, That would kill me!!!

Still, nobody bothers. I guess emoness was my norm. Nobody could ever tell the depth of it.

Nevermind... I'm on my own. :( Very soon, I'll be on my own. 

Gotta make huge decision real soon. 
And I hate it more than I ever could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment