Friday 2 March 2012

Update

American Idol 11 ROCK!!!

After a few disappointing season, finally this one is just pure talents... Half of the people here are my favorites but few didn't make it though... Sigh~

Deandre was so good I just fell in love with his voice... And he definitely brought back my interest towards long hair dude... My sweet korean boy Hee Jun is here... N watch out for the 16 years old Asian girl... She is the one to beat now.

My weekend will be perfect now watchin replay Idols on TV :)

-----

I open my internal PBB email today namely 'lotus notes'... and pops the email regarding the mentoring section at menara PB at KL. Finally it arrived. I've been waiting for it to deliver the good news to me. I just giggle infront of my desktop XD. 19th to 23rd at KL, 26th & 27th at Bangi. How perfect!

Nobody would understand me at this current situation more than my banker friends. So whenever people tell me how stress they were or how they think they are more stress than I do, I just stay mum. 1st, I have no right to judge them. I don't stand on their shoes. 2ndly, this is not a brag-able achievement either... So what u have the most stress work in the world?... Congrats you lo XDXD

So, it's not even wrong for me to exaggerate the fact that this training taste like sweet o heaven...
Still there is 2 weeks of hardwork before I get to see my banker friends...

I bumped to two posts 2 days from some guy friends saying ignorance is the way to prove someone's worthiness...more or less like this~

I sounded the 2nd guy. That was pure ridiculous! Just so ridiculous! Don't even have to explain yourself la... I won't bother to see your respond. Cuz I just thot the moment you say that, you seems somewhat a jerk to me! Nuff said! 

Well, sense some bipolar here eh...XD

Hmm, I sensed something bad. Shall frequents the pills consumption... and perhaps needa do check up soon. Soon la...  :(

I won't let myself die young and beautiful...


No comments:

Post a Comment