Wednesday 29 February 2012

Made a huge mistake in one application... Clicked one stupid radio button and now the loan is stuck! Cannot proceed to acceptance stage meaning the loan cannot include in the month end report. The worst thing is if HQ cannot/dunwan to amend this mistake, I will have to create the whole loan application again which is nothing. But Customer will definitely shoot us cuz she has already sign LO!!! The case isn't mine... my biz manager one... 

Why such careless mistake!!! Joanne Chai a... you hopeless la...
I shivered whole evening because of this... I thot boss would wanna scold me, prepared to be shoot when I went into the room to make confession, but he didn't. Not sure if he would, if HQ reject the amendment...
The fuck....I just posted in my FB wall saying no confession shud be made on the 29th rhyte? Walou... You made me eat my own words man!!!

OMG! Pls don't do that... I'm not very good in facing consequences...So I would try my very best to not make mistake in the 1st place... yea, that's why my life cannot be too spontaneous... FML

Hope the lady on the phone today will make miracle happen

Pls help this GT...She is so new, yet so dedicated... just one simple mistake...
Or you can choose to fire me!!! XD :( pls...

Don't feel guilty...but if you are, pay me the OT money I deserve XD
:((( So sad....

So, leap year eh...29/02/2012

Sigh!!! Do you have any idea how many times I sigh in one fucking day? !!! LOL!!!
Bring it on March! Jcdagreat will meet you all starting 2morrow. It's her month to emerge! March will be just sweet :))))

Pls stop me from sighing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment