Thursday 2 February 2012

Monday to Thurday seemed short when you finally arrived on Friday. And then you would realized Saturday & Sunday fly by even faster. 

Once you start driving to work, the best thing you ever encounter is the broken parking meter. I service RM5.10 every single day for the parking lot. That is a lot for a month. I shud probably look for cheaper parking lot specialized for car park. But distanced walk in night time dangerous wor... Like I actually scare...but well, my life is too expensive to be risked that way...

Once you started your working life, the worst thing you can encounter is that you wake up sharp on 7am in weekend. Wtf!

PMS killed my mood to live everyday as lively as I should. In fact, working has taken away my fun. Perhaps it's teaching me a lesson. I torture you everyday so that you could appreciate what is fun and experience fun to its highest value possible whenever you can~

Whatever la... Waiting for Saturday to come. I'll be hanging out with my babes at MidVel :) Efforts are only to those who worth it. If you deserve my love, you don't have to ask!

Seremban town drainage system is pathetic or what? Today was a gloomy day. Heavy downpour in the evening. It was so bad, the water raised high enough to endangered many cars and drive all the bankers wild. LOL. Everyone rushed out to check for their cars. My baby Joshua has one elevated ass~ He just stood there perfectly steady n calm! Hahaha... fuck yea~

The last training at HQ please come faster...

No comments:

Post a Comment