Monday 6 February 2012

Chap Goh Mei


Ok, I postponed it again. I didn't throw any oranges... LOL. Seriously, there must be other way to score someone. This is cheap and definitely not environment-friendly. Pls don't pollute the river. All this citrus will disturb the water pH and it's definitely not a good thing to the ecosystem. Macam la still biologist kan...

Biarlah... =(

Was at the mall at noon. Fixed my eyes on so many bloody expensive items. I had my middle finger worn a diamond ring... HAHA... super small diamond, but love that design. RM168- Cheapest of the lot...
Dang! I didn't know what I was doing but I did it anyway. 

I know just what to do on Valentine's Day :)

My mom will be the first to worry. Well, she was the one who brainwashed me about not getting engage in a relationship in young age... a few years from now, she will definitely keep quite about that. LOL. 

I don't wanna stay at home tonite. So I got my girls and we went for a drink at station1. I saw the stage and my heart itched. Defuq! We chat over stupid things, laughed over silly jokes... sweet old girlfwens from high school. 


-You're something special-


-I am too-


No comments:

Post a Comment