Friday 3 February 2012


Telephone Conversation:

I guess that's all from me. Thanks for your assistance.
Sure, no problem.
Erm, May I know your name? 
No
But I need to know the person who verify this employee checking you see
No!
Hah?
My name is Noh!

LMAO.... I seriously don't know if I should be embarrassed by it or what...

Please answer in full sentence or give full name la...

Farny things like this should only happen once every few days to make office hour more worthwhile...

Most of the times Imma joke to myself. I mean I am the joke. I cannot believe how innocent I am sometimes. I believe to almost everything...I fall on every prank >.< Aduh. That's why always kena bully. Zomok geh...LOL! Wild ka...pigi la...XD

Going to meet my girls 2morow... Ah... how wonderful! A great day it will be :)






No comments:

Post a Comment