Saturday 25 February 2012

Mind Talk

Learned a new road to Sri Pulai to fetch my dear babe. Hey, I'm getting better with direction! LOL. 
Vast improvement!!! 

Sweet times we had. You're still with the shoes obsession & I'm still ever indecisive... 



I had my tummy filled with chunks of sushi and this lovely Macha ice-cream!!! 
I have tried a few sushi restaurants... somehow Sushi King give me a warming call all the time...I guess I haven't tried the best yet....


Found this in FB sharing...I simply adore this picture...I would love to think that I had the best of both worlds but well, in actual fact, I truly never once fit in quite comfortably in either side. Whatever qualities I have that qualified me into whichever category didn't come naturally. I fought for it. I am never the smartest in class. But never the dumbest at all. Not even close! How to stand out? I knew I was good with memory. Hence I focus in Biology, thru understanding and theories. 

I knew I drew some nice things, coloured some good paints but they weren't very made known to others. What to do to make them visible? Be different! Human figure, fashion design... hardly anyone I knew does that! And hell I drew some brilliant sketches...






If you're not blown away by the pieces...
 ...then perhaps I'm really not good enough. 

The same thing applies to singing. I wasn't an acknowledged singer. I fight to be known. I don't have parents who knew the importance to enhance a child's talent, by simply acknowledging it. The 1st opportunity came when I was in standard 6. Karaoke competition. So freaking cheap competition. But the stupid cheap cert is still with me, marking my 1st participation as a contestant. 11 years after that I am still here talking about this...
Tho much have changed, much experiences are collected, much wisdom has grown.

Am I ready to make a huge change? I thot I was passion driven all the way... but how well have I prepared? 
How well? Did all the journeys I had with my fellow Newtuners counts? If yes, is it enough? So much of stage performances I've done in the past few years... what are these gonna leads me to?

Imma looking for a start off point. That very stage I aimed since 11 years ago. No matter how terrible and how bias the show can be, I still wanna fulfill my long time desire. These coming 2 months, it's either I make it or break it. Disadvantage of starting off late at this age means I don't have much fighting chance. But it's okay. I truly believe if it is meant to be yours, it will be yours.

Failing all the audition means I have alot of cash I prepared for the whole competition to spare! LOL!!!!

So holiday, here I come.... 

I'm ready for vacation... pending for dates... cuz I have no idea when I will fail the competition....
Audition round? Proceeding rounds? Nobody can tell... route is set, but I can't see a clear sign yet... Will there be junction? a fly over? But definitely no dead end and a U-turn le... Hey, it's my route!!! I set it up remember!!! LOL.. Don't judge!!! Haha

Imma taking one step at a time.... I hope you will be there for me. 

:) I really need you guys to back me up... This manja mei mei do need someone to cuddle or sayang the moment she is crushed by the big men in the industry. She is one freaking ego girl. If she is to fall, she falls hard. Pls don't ignore her okay?


Took leave on Monday! Hell yea... gonna have a pink Monday @ KL with babes. Random date happens. Oh well... Tuedays will be doom day then!!! Cases will be piling up waiting for me to come back! 

I'm done writing...  Guess I have everything clear off my chest. 

It would be nice if you were to hear this but I chose to write. I have given you a choice :)

-end-


1 comment: