Sunday 19 February 2012

Beep

My Heart's a stereo
It beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Oh, Oh

Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

This week was a stressful week... I was emotionally exhausted and I was at my edge of comfort zone. I try to really enjoy what I was doing and though at some point I really did, it wasn't enough.

I was preoccupied with American Idol continuously for 4 hours show this noon. Now that makes me happy. Brilliant vocalists and charming personalities made me hooked on since the beginning of the show till the end. Hardly anything on TV could do that. And I already have some favorites in mind. Gee... This season is smashing hwat!!! I guess losing Simon Cowell is not really a big deal after all. After being highly motivated by the show, I hit some good notes on my favorite songs too... Buahahaha.... I'm so ready for the audition... Not the competition yet... will be soon. Sigh! I'm enduring all these shits for you... Pls don't disappoint me...

Had a sweet yamcha time @station one with babes Jiayie & Eewen. I don't know why we always end up talking about really serious life matters... LOL! They told me that you only start a relationship because you wanna get marry. It's not a game nor a matter that you can't be sure of. You must always be prepared that mind set when you involved in a relationship. I for sure disagree strongly...partially maybe... anyway....no comment. I have always been seeking. I truly believe that dear heart knows what it wants... dear heart just can't feel the right one coming yet cuz it has been long since it last skips a beat... I thot it did, but it didn't... merely medical defect. LOL!!! LOL!!! 

Insecurities sucks and it's even worst when you don't have someone to look up to. So, I got myself and the lil mercy gifts I had with me to boost about. Do forgive me when the bitchy me needa blow some own horns. It wasn't meant for any specific attention, maybe it was, not necessarily for you. Simply for my own confidence resurrection.... Long live exaggeration!!! 

LOL 
LOL

There are times in life you needa be your own pillow to cushion some external pressure n pain...
I guess I'm supremely professional in that... healthily K. No drugs allowed. Drug is too expensive and it's gonna ruin my voice.... C Whitney... god bless you my heavenly queen of ballads... Let's wish your ex husband die brutally. 

LOL!!!!

Good night dearest... I meet you in the weekend... Hey, I took leave on next monday too... wanna date me, book me now k... 

Lullaby-ing soon.... Buenas noche :)


No comments:

Post a Comment