Sunday 12 February 2012

Welcome Back Kheng

This skinny lil thing is one of my fav girl in our bio geng...

The one that truly been thru Thesis hell with me...

Remember the crazy nights we spent around Kajang and Bangi seeking for food, then came back hostel pia our stupid writing... U about flies, me about wasps... freak loving memories...
How imperfectly perfect those days....


Im glad u quit your job at Johor...Dun like my friends being so far from me... I had so many in Penang, so many in KL, so many in else where but not quite few with me in Seremban... :(

This Valentine...Hmm. I prepared the worst already. This bloody seductive mouth is ain't making confession anytime soon. So, Imma gonna find a way to wash away the misery of being happily single for another V-day.

LOL

Actually I am not looking for any commitment...like seriously > < anybody could do. I just want to feel loved n special. I don't want a relationship... I just need some buzz... I don't wanna feel so alone. I don't know if you could understand me...You can't love someone else until you know how to love yourself right. I hold that phrase to dear heart cuz it speaks to me. 

I love my friends, more than myself. So in any sense in the world, V-day is for them, for now....

:)

At the end of the day, What Doesn't Kill You Make You Stronger XD

Thanks Ms. Kelly, you sang my heartfelt... every single song of yours :)


No comments:

Post a Comment