Monday 27 February 2012

Pink Monday


Well, I don't hate pink as much as I did last time. 

Love my bio family. U guys are like antidote... some secret potion that cure eternal misery to sunshine & rainbow... One girl missing... to be exact... many more missing... XD

When can we have a perfect reunion biologists?

Thanks for everything today... & I k-ed. So, Imma happy girl tonite :)

They are my pillar of strength... For them, imma daredevil. With them, imma happy cat...Meow~~~

You cannot imagine how manja I can be whenever they are around... Cuz they made me shed all the unnecessary mask so I can be the real Joanne comfortably. 

Missing you guys already. 

**
KTM is ever disappointing still. Sardin kiap for a good half an hour!!! How to vote BN when it thinks that giving RM500 to citizen is better than fixing one main transportation to its perfection! 

You judge la...

I don't feel much hatred about all recent bad stuff bout the country lately. Situation like this made me believe I've already lose hope in the country or more accurately the country's gov. As if I will migrate somewhere and soon Mas wouldn't be home any more...As if la...

I'm more despise with the fact people actually use this cheap papery skill in promoting awareness in FB... hello??? Who are you selling your awareness to? I suppose you're promoting your pretty face more k... Wanna make an impact? Wanna change a perception? Wanna make a change? Go do something more accurate n on point! Spreading words n pictures alone can't change the fact this whole Lynas thing is on going! With 40% construction completed and permit being legalized (correct me if I;m wrong), what else shit can you do? Think!!! Dun simply join an outcry to create chaos, to prove that you're simply against LYnas without really understanding it, worst still-object blindly. You wanna kill someone, you make sure he die with a reason. Understand throughout the pros & cons. Weight the disaster Vs the profit it could bring. Think of very important strong points which can make the responsible men stutter while answering.

Fearless yet powerless

**
Those who read my blog yesterday sure have stars over the head. Half way writing, I was sleepy...half eyes closed. No time scan thru... LOL!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment