Saturday 4 February 2012

Happy Bufday Babes

Great day with babes.... It has been four months since I last met Meeteng... & I can't have enough of my Ms blur queen Fang2. I went there with one aim and clear mission; to celebrate their bday. Fang2's is on today while Meeteng's on the 9th. 


Tried my 1st Korean Meal today @ MidVel. Super dislike kimchi but love those dishes. 
Good choices TMT :)

We chat over many stuff... Just like we were in university. Both are my close sweet course mates. I just comfortably sync in. Was so engaged with our conversation, time passed just to quickly. Saw Ah Fai in the mall with a new hair cut and checkered shirt without his baby DSLR. So miao~


I was captured by Haagen Daz ice-cream cake. They were so delicate and sweet and I thought we shall celebrate there until TMT said Baskin Robin is better. LOL! La... Okay lo. The warm nice Haagan daz's ice-cream man is gonna be sad cuz I promised him to return there later. XD. So we headed to the station and Fang2 choose her fav cake.

I sang the magic song and after a brief cam-whore season, both girls blew the candles. 



Today was all on me. Pls, if I said I treat, don't turn me down. You guys worth more than I'm paying for and for goodness sake, it's your bday!

The best reason I used to convince them to let me pay is that I'm currently freaking rich! LOL!!! I don't spend on materials, so lavishing on you guys are healthy, worthy and it makes me happy. So, let me!

 This one looks so good... LOL! This year Valentine is on Tuesday & Seremban no Haagan Daz. Fuck yea =.=

I don't wanna spend my Valentine alone... This year without my girls with me, I gotta think of something odd, something stupid and fun maybe... We shall see what's the plan LOL!!! 

 Beautiful sky.... So wanna go to the beach right now!

I'm perfect because I embrace my flaws...

Joanne is a happy child today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment