Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine..... Not so alone

Ermm.... XD. Sometimes it's nice to LOL over the miserable days like this.

FLY FM called it Single Awareness Day

Picked my mother out to have my unagi dinner at a Japanese shop @ Jusco. Then, I headed to my fav coffee shop for a nice cup of cappuccino.


I eyed on two rings earlier of the month. It's either the diamond ring or the white gold ring. Wandered around for sometimes and after much consideration, I picked this one. Very sweet on the finger and it feels just right. Of course there are many other with much beautiful designs which totally captured my heart. But, you gotta wear your status. If you ain't rich, don't act one. Most importantly, ring was not even on top of my buying list. Stupid Valentine Day! Now other favourites gotta wait longer!


Moreover Diamond is sumthing very sacred. It truly gives a meaning depending on how you buy it, why you buy it, whom buying you one and when it's bought.

I don't wanna pollute its beauty so I'll just keep it simple with this one. So what happen to the ring I wore for almost 2 years? It doesn't bring any value in cash (It cost only RM10!!! XDXDXD) But I wore it as a sign! 

Just the beginning of the year, I have already collected 3 main regrets. 

1) I spent another Valentine alone
2) I declined to go Avril's concert.
3) Whitney Houston died b4 I sang my all time fav "Saving All My Love For You" to its perfection.

She was my top 3 diva b4 others like Leona Lewis & Christina comes in. 

Mariah, Whitney, Celion... the top 3 divas of mine. They make me love singing, they inspired me in so many ways. I'm truly saddened by the news. 

Life made her a miserable woman, overshadowed her superb talent and her gifted voice.

SIGH! Let's not hope that happens to me.... LOL!LOL! I'm nothing like her, so don't let those misery imposed on me... 

Dear God, pls don't hate me so much. 

I guess we're back to square one :(


No comments:

Post a Comment