Thursday 29 March 2012

The Last PBB Traning :)


So much to say.... so much more I could have explored.... Not so sure if anybody is listening or even bothered.
I just gotta summarize them before I sleep tonight. Sometimes when the moment is right and you're too occupied to execute it that instant moment, it will lose it's magic. That particular 7 days were simply marvelous. LOL. Vacation-al training... Mr.Teh is seriously dumping lotsa money to invest on young people like us. XD.

Though there are many more pending places n things that I would wanna go and do, I guessed I just gotta be settled with those that I have happily been through & done with many beautiful people who came across my days for that period of time.







 The moment you see I flash a smile like this, you should know that you made me very happy :)


Thanks GT mates... We shall really see who resign 1st kay...
XD
 
I just lost a perfect reason to resign cuz HR decided to not take me into Johor. My boss said he performed the magic once already ... He can't promise to save me another time...

Well, what he didn't know was that I have my whole heart ready to resign once the Segamat transfer came knocking. The moment when he told me the so called good news, I had my lips forcefully curled up. I guess my new plan was disrupted again... 

Anyway, dreams might not come true this year. So, save money go Bali, Thailand, Singapore, and beaches around Mas....or KK.... Suzane Mah is expecting me & the GTmates... LOL!!!!

Nite Y'll :P

Shyte....I have no time to prepare for RTM this weekend .... Defuq!

No comments:

Post a Comment