Sunday 4 March 2012

A good chat with best friend gives you a good feeling to kick off a long week ahead. At least I know my Monday wouldn't be so blue for the moment.

I had my Idol replays all watched and my favourite cheered upon. Like usual, I'm inspired by those great talents and that's how most of my skills came from. Study, copy, train, make it my style... not easy... definitely not easy. 

Went out early, dated my doctor fwen for a K season. It has been very long since we K-ed together. Gosh, that voice... nice~ I remember Jiayie told me our voice matches beautifully... I totally felt it today. Thank you Kimyang... Paiseh, I din mean to dump you right after LOL... I rushed back for Idol!!!

Some chatter comes and goes... They come find you on daily basis and once they have enough, they stop finding you altogether. B watever reason it could be. Found a better chatter, healed from watever pain, mission completed or that I'm not responsive enuff... Hmm, not bothered to know.

I have the urge to find this person tonight :) Just knew he would be there for me...

Sweet old beary... Miss you so so much. The right mood to chat was there. Craps overflowed XD. 
You made my day... Hey, I didn't know I got a nick name called Miss J. LOL

I have many friends like this... They have their VIPs... Maybe I'm not quite in their top 10 VIPs but I definitely worth a slot in their categorization of friends~ One nice spot =P. That's how I segregate my fwens too... 

Too bad... too active... too many diff fwens... Can't mix em all together...

And I can't be fair to everybody at once in one time... So, don't make me choose

PT-30 Time when I was most fit~

Ada people remind me of PT tonight!!! Jahat!!! Now that song is gonna haunt me for a good period of time... LOL

Sweet Old Times

***
2 more weeks to KL training... Gosh...can time pass by faster..... :( 
Would I be able to see all the faces I wanna meet at that short one week time?
I'm so going to the audition. 

Bear mia translation: 
For those who are born within 1987 to 1994, 24th and 25th of March, first round audition, 10am to 3pm, Berjaya times square neway
choose only one of the 2 dates to attend!!

 Hey, he looks quite nice :) Pretty face, clean shaven, fair, tight, a perfect package of a sales man...
But why he seems so shy when he's with me? 

XDXDXD. Ngaum! Wanna eat you alive!!! Hahaha
Suan le la... Wrong occupation! 

Gotta have more variety on choices... Kenot just stick to one... Cuz that particular one at this moment is very disappointing... Temporary, let's just enjoy Mr.V presence ba =P


No comments:

Post a Comment