Wednesday 21 March 2012

Tue & Wed

Tuesday was Krazy... Sigh. Knowing my trainee mates were all going to have different dates other than us together, hence I gotta make my own dinner arrangement. I was wondering who to call and who can make it at night... I was craving for K date and I wanna pay visit to Neway @ Timesquare so I wouldn't get a shocked when I arrive there on Saturday. Who would wanna sing with me with dinner price? I was thinking if nobody wanna accompany me in the end, I will go myself. I always wanna try singing K or movie alone. Just to see how does it feels like. But I guess I know now I don't fancy it at all. 

Thk mia think.... Ah Fai crossed my mind. This K kaki was in my pending list for a long time. He agreed. Luckily Leng2 joined in half way thru the date. We need a break for the vocal to rest... We sang till 2am! Infact we were granted to sing until 4am. Fuck! Wasted 2 hours. But the hell, 3 of us needa go working on Wednesday. 

 Ah Fai looks like a rabbit... LOL. His voice got stronger with much jamming practices... He is very much ready for the competition. So melodic. I wish I could appear as much ready as I thought I am la...

With allergy problem, I  only manage to sleep few hours. Article X buat... Sleep deprived, I almost wanna take MC~ again!!! LOL! But going in late during HOE training will not prompt anybody. Nobody bothers & nobody could tell. Sigh! Told you imma good girl. In the end, I walked the zombie walk to Menara & had a terrible day with continuous yawning & almost slept few times while speaker talks. Ish! Teruk mia GT.
Wednesday, thot of going timesquare makan at night after deciding not to pay my sleep debt. Was thinking I shud really get some food, back hotel do article then sleep or, sleep 1st, eat at hardrock then do article...


In the end, thanks to my trainee fwen, we tapau mamak back to hotel, eaten, served myself a hot coffee, did my article, and now still reluctant to sleep cuz I no longer feel sleepy. The fuck! One word to myself. Incredible! I guess my this new roomie pun x tahan me le... after knowing a bit more, she is actually very nice :)

I need time to get warm with anybody. Not all people draws kindness from me... I mean warmness~
LOL

Look at that swollen eyes.... Sigh... Photo with purpose. I was thinking to ask some fwens to take studio pic or ala-ala studio pics for me.. But I guess, I'm not in a position to do so... 

No choice la... 

Happy days past by with no sympathy.... it's Thursday already... :( 
So many things to do...
So little time...

Make the best out of it lo ~

Buenas Noche

1 comment:

  1. In deed i'm a rabbit (borned in 1987 =D)

    End up i sleep 330am, wake up 830am, 5 hours, then whole day go see customer super sleepy while driving ><

    ReplyDelete