Monday 19 March 2012

The "Vacation" Begins


Arrived in KL on Sunday! Met up with Cherly, Saukheng, Jingfang & Frederick:)
My dear animals....But the termite pumpkin couldn't make it...Finally met Cherly after so many months departure... Germany didn't change her at all... I just felt she is a happier gal these days... & I'm happy for her :) Love you babe... all the best in Germany, score your Master well~ 

Then one by one leaving.... sad giler... This isn't right... @ the end, I walked back with Fang and her partner cuz they fear I'll get sesat at KL city...buahahaha...
 
Hey... I buleh mia....

Trainee fwens haven't arrived. Sabahan Geng were still not sure what time they will arrive...While I was searching for KL fwens, his name pops up. Dated dinner @Pavillion & a trip around KL city night life...
with his single-eyed Baby~ Strong, fit, and safe.... Improvement, myself with motorcycle... 

Thanks charming...


I guess alcohol is definitely not a thing for you and me... But I will still work on it... 
I don't think I would love it in anytime soon, but alcohol is a must to learn up. Sunday night after getting drunk was a horrible thing lo~ Aiseyman....

Day time is sien like shit... Seriously, working my but off in the warzone is way better than being in Hoe COD department. The only fun thing here is being with all my trainee fwens and some bestie staying in the area. Everybody thinks going to Johor is a bad idea. It isn't right and it just isn't right...yesh, I said it twice!
 

WTF...Y u Still here? Y u no leave? Wahahaha...

Sunday was a great day, Monday was a good day, Looking forward to a fab Tuesday now...
I want Neway, Movie, Zouk, @ more... b4 my audition plan fails... of course I don't wanna walk in for failure la... If I plan to fail, I plan to avoid it for good, which I did back in those years...

Imma walking away with only good performance... pls. I ady screwed enough auditions... This is huge, pls don't humiliate me. I'm too old to take in such shame. So, only Jcdagreat can emerge on that faithful day :)

Ahh...Just performed an interview with a young man with a talent in performing magic show. Such good chatter~ Gotta come up with article soon... For you CK... I have almost decline this offer but since I promised already, imma do it well. 

Going to edit it now... sleepy tim.... Anyway 2morrow day gotta be sucky too... I just hope 5.45pm ends real quick. 

Then my night wild life can begin...

XDXDXD
 


No comments:

Post a Comment