Tuesday 4 October 2011

Newtune Intro Night 2011 (3/10/11)

 Arrived in UKM at 11am with Xtine via KTM. It was a smooth ride, not much hassle and problem. Met up with Alex and had lunch at Pusanika Bakery. Walked around library and Faculty made me miss my student life a lot. Those walkways were those I passed by daily to get to the lecture halls, meals, back to classes or to bus station. The only thing that I still dislike is the stairs to Library main door. Staircase to hell

Juniors started to gather at 5pm, setting up the stage while me, Xtine, Devissa, Jieru n Alex went for Dinner at Aunty Lan. I expect alot from them that night. I want a good show! This was my first time as Lou Ren Jia, watching NewTune performance as audience. I was very nervous when the show was about to start.... for no reason. I wasn't even on stage. I just felt them. I want them to be great! 

The sound system was good. Performances were amazingly well. Hardly any bad tussle or moments. The concert flow was clean, clear and smooth. Even the special guest was hilariously special. Much improvement noted. Tissue's vocal-bility is undeniably one of the best voice I love. Ck too... tone rich, better control. Careful with high pitch ya young man. Mo ke... High dao!!! So natural but dun lost control of it. LOL. I will come back to check on you guys progress especially during NTLP 15. I'll be the stage guru... hell yea u guys gonna suffer. Imma perfectionist! Now, everybody go get ur catsuit ready!

Utilize n maximize the usage of our new bandroom. U guys have such brilliant proposal and planning for future Tuning. I as old tuner is proud of you all. Walk the talk ite, I have faith in tuners. 

There are nights you'd wish you could sleep through it

There are nights you'd wish they would last forever...

All good things must have a perfect end note and that would be our ritual Al-fariz visit. XD

Every little thing that I did on that night reminded me of my time approximately one year ago. It's a different kind of feeling and approach to the celebration, but the same old lovely unity. I wish more juniors would be inspired and lured into this big family of ours. We do not disappoint.


Job Well Done Guys.


I Miss U, life

No comments:

Post a Comment