Thursday 13 October 2011

Don't ask WHY

I think I should stop asking WHY

Instead, I should ask HOW

Since I can't always get an answer when I ask 
'Why wouldn't you fall in love with me?'

Then I shall learn to ask  
'How do I make you love me?'

LOL


I don't particularly think this picture best define my beauty (aHemmm) but it's the latest one I think I look good in. Falling in love is easy, but getting the one that you love to equally love you is difficult. I truly wish I could love rightly on the right one soon. I don't wanna be sick of liking someone. I dun wanna have phobia to crush on someone special. 

2Day is our second time jamming. I really love singing... I love my voice... Hey, anybody heard of any insurance coverage for vocal chord? 

LOL

>Sien dao<

No comments:

Post a Comment