Tuesday 25 October 2011

Happie Birthday Paulians

24th of Oct

It was Minwai's birthday and it was a FUN night. Wilson and I were the organizers but of course, he was the head. After much sms-ing and calling, I managed to settle the girls' attendance. Tough! Seriously tough! I was so nervous cuz it has been a long time since I participated as an organizer and I wanna make it big for both my besties. We can't fool Minwai but it was a surprise for Eewen actually. Her's is on the next day.


It was a bit messed up as many were quite unfamiliar with S2 roads and the cafe we chose didn't open on Monday... Few cars were lining side by side, windows rolled down, cell phone on ears and everybody was talking~~just to discuss the venue of replacement. It was trilling! It was a cold night with rain drizzled, sizzling the night. There were ten of us @Paparich. Quite a nice place for a gathering since I've always fancy the cafe. A night of much talking and laughter. They are those few who really know who I really am as a person. They may not know what I've been up to now but we are very close hometown friends. A very happy night! 

 25th of Oct

Dear EeWen, Thank you for being such an understanding friend of mine. Us sharing the similar stories and characters makes me believe that I'm completely sane. The eldest daughter's miseries... Things others don't understand, will not and never gonna understand. There's actually one person in the world who truly acknowledge and will never question on my decision. I have thought of all the possibilities and all the reasons to finally come out with a decision, be it against my will or not. So, please don't go ask much when you can't help me at all. When I'm not ready to do something, I'm not gonna be until I tell you so. You keep asking me and doubting makes me feel like you're insulting me. So, I'm thankful dear... Thank you.
*
Today K was very funny.... The boys were simply hilarious! I hope you enjoy the day dear~
Simple yet warming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment