Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Remedy

Yesterday was a great day. Unplug jamming at my house. 2 guitars and one voice...It was magic. Haha... 3 musically groovy fwens strutting their best. We jammed from 1pm till 4.30pm, trying out songs and selecting 5 out for the 22nd Oct performance for a charity event. The Tee family was great. Christine and Alvin complement each other nicely. I just need to sing, adore and be adored.
Emoness was slayed instantly. Fuck u Emo Jc. You have been suppressing the bubbly me for a good long time. Fuck U.

Singing my favourite songs with our own touch of elements give us an identity. Many of my favourite were out-listed cuz they needed full band instruments to support the songs. U know, Mercy and Rolling in the Deep. Both are heavy songs~ without bass and drum, they dun have souls. I was lifted spiritually~ erk, excuse my bahasa... I seriously mean it. I was so down for a few days and all of a sudden, I was awake. 
I see sunshine and rainbows. LOL! 

I feel lifeless whenever I detach from music. Some girls need to shop or make up or chat over the phone with boyfie to feel good about themselves. I just need to sing, in a band or the least, a visit to K room will do. I'm easy to be fixed. The hardest part is to get a great musician who can fulfill all my demands and have a good music system and all my fav song in the list. Is that a difficult request to be fulfilled? T>T XD

 We tried: Animal-Neon Trees, Dreams- The Cranberries, Right here waiting- Richard M., Close to you- Carpenters, Can't keep my eyes of you- Forget jor, Fire- Babyface, Stand by me- Many version lar, The climb- Miley C., Price Tag- Jesse J., Sweetchile O mine- Gun n Roses and even Giv n Take- Jcdagreat XD.

Thinking of adding one Chinese song~ Can dun wan ma? Teresa Teng??? 

Oh dear.... I do think that my voice compliment English songs, but if I do Chinese's, it might be special. Xde confident leh... Malay song okay ma?

I'm still looking for my perfect duet partner? Where the hell are you? 

Endless love, Whenever you call, I'm your angel, When you believe, A whole new world, Beauty and the beast 

All these songs can die without you and I....LOL

Sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment