Friday 14 October 2011

The Big Bad Wolf Sales

Went to book fair today... Walou eh... Lotsa cheap stuff... Damn. I was like JC, pls behave. A sudden rush of adrenalin filled the veins and I rushed into the building ignoring all the OCBC promoters. I don't like doing sales cuz I'm scare of salesmen. They keep finding me for all the wrong reasons specifically on the wrong time. So, I kept my eyes on the best selling lists of authors and titles. Sigh, I guess I was slightly late. Majority of them were out of stock. Well, they were named best selling for a reason anyway. I did came home with 3 books though. They are good enough for a few months' companion. All of my novels were kept in the shelf for at least half a year before I finally felt guilty of buying them. I'm not really a novel reader. In fact, a lazy reader. In a situation like this, I could either spend like crazy or not spend at all. Now that I know this kinda sales came yearly, I will strike on the 1st day next time. 

 Oh, 90% of them were Christine Tee mia

I'm kinda superficial huh? Very judgmental. As in, a book cover could really draws me in. Then, I will go through the summary. If I ever bought it, the first page is utmost important or else, very quickly, it will find a spot in the shelf. Critics and reviews are factors that would influence me into purchasing them or not. This is normal right? But what really abnormal about me is that I will tend to give hundreds of reasons to not to buy the book even though the immediate fanciness towards the book is built. Good self-control/restrain~ LOL. Gotta change such attitude. Problematic! 

I love seeing those fingers running over the strings....melodic (2nd jamming)

When will I really find my heart to learn an instrument?... When the salary come? LOL. I need a patient Tcher. Where am I suppose to find???

So indecisive, so undetermine, so coward

So Joanne.... tsk


No comments:

Post a Comment