Monday 10 October 2011

Yay, I finally found my spectacle.... 

It's time to not meet the wrong person over and over again

There were many nice quotes in FB recently...Everybody was so gaga over them as if the truth has finally been spoken~ Well, I said everybody, including myself. Thinking back, hey, those phrases are widely and clearly known. It's just nicer when someone else is suggesting the same thing, as if the rules you live by is true after all.

I just realized it wasn't easy to play angel. I'm not strong enough. Bruised again! Fool again! I wonder if I were the one to blame when people imposed wrong impression on me. Was I giving a lot of misleading ideas of who I am as a person? Or the fact that I'm too superficial, too much info given to digest, too much too handle?

There are people who thought they understand you well but they don't. Some of they try, some of them ignore. Some thought that you've changed when you just wanna be more of yourself.

I dislike uncertainties. I don't like anyone or anything that keeps me waiting. Nothing worth my waiting and nothing should ever waste my time. I don't like misleading attention. I don't like it when you took me to a higher altitude and then left me in the lurch dealing with acrophobia myself.

Sigh... Im expecting PB to call this week for final agreement. I need to demand a certainty from them. They better give me the best offers after so much of waiting. Fark You! Because of you, all my plans are delayed. Yeap, Im still emo... let me be. I'm losing sanity. 
Check this song out: Love is a Battlefield

Chorus
We are young, heartache to heartache we stand
NO PROMISES, NO DEMANDS
Love Is A Battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Searchin' our hearts for so long, both of us knowing
Love Is A Battlefield

You're beggin' me to go, you're makin' me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad?
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way, or am I the best thing you've had?
Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you why
But I'm trapped by your love, and I'm chained to your side
 
Chorus

We're losing control
Will you turn me away or touch me deep inside?
And before this gets old, will it still feel the same?
There's no way this will die
But if we get much closer, I could lose control
And if your heart surrenders, you'll need me to hold

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment