Friday 7 October 2011

Walking down memory lane of PT31st

A friend reminded me that day of our legendary 10/10/10 PT31st musical stage performance ~ One year ago today, we were working our ass off, sweating gallons of sweats in our rehearsal just to make ourselves much perfect. Our teachers were off to Germany for their competition. We were then taken over by my fave male Tcher and he guided us throughout till the end of our PT31st journey. The last few days were the most intense moments for both physically and mentally. But we were strong. We wanna be brilliant on stage. We love our dances, we love the story, and most importantly, we love us! We ditched all our classes, stayed put at DECTAR for practices and rehearsal. I was devoted. I was doubting if I was ready....


I miss Us

No comments:

Post a Comment