Saturday 8 October 2011

Reminiscing PT31st part 2

While counting down the days, I looked back to all the photos in my PT31st album. So sweet, so lovely... yet so heart-wrenching. Cuz I miss them dearly. I got emo, I found Sly in MSN. We crapped like usual and we were really curious of how the audition for the new dancers went today. Then we both got emo together. Although she is in her fourth year, she has difficulty in joining. Such gifted dancer. We were passionate dancers...dedicated, devoted.... lol.


She mentioned something that almost brought tears to my eyes... She misses PT as much as I do. She don't even dare to look at the photos cuz she don't like the feeling of not being able to go back...Damn. That was the thing that really bothers me. I can't go back... ='(

I lived those days to the fullest, I really tried. I enjoyed myself so much, so satisfyingly yet I could not have enough. If I could, I would wanna go back, again. This time, I'll make it even better.

U noe, such repetitive never-gonna-be-granted sorta wish would just pulled me back, not being able to move forward. But I just love to be drowned by the memories. That's Y I'm so depress... I need to start work asap.

One year ago today, I was deeply emotional about the 10/10/10 performance night. After all those hard works, 2morrow was the day! I wanna be great.... I wanna feel the stage.... Those lil wish I told myself. I looked at my friends faces, deep into their eyes, we held hands, we hugged each others for extra supports for 2morrow was a long day indeed. A day to remember!

I just found out that PT32nd audition marked the worst ever recorded participants...  Are you kidding me?

Can PT32 actually survive? ='(


No comments:

Post a Comment