Thursday 20 October 2011

Pareidolia

You know, I keep searching for the word that could definite what I am experiencing.
Time to time, at any surfaces and places, as long as my eyes focus on them, I see images. Especially those uneven surfaces or those with patterns. Those images created by the patterns are always artistic. If I ever draw them down, they could be master piece. Why don't I do so? Cuz I always have better things to do... those were the times when I was minding my business in the loo or when I stare at blank surfaces to rest my eyes after a long chats facing the laptop. LOL. There was once I read a case like mine and then I realized it wasn't just me who experience it. I'm not so special after all. Damn! There was a name to such phenomenal. And I thought I could give it a name. Damn too!

Pareidolia

 I guess I'm simply too imaginative~too sensitive~too artistic 

 Muahahahaha..............

No comments:

Post a Comment