Friday 28 October 2011

Guess wat

I'm such a mess I'll get messy and totally mess up if I fail to pull myself together
These few days have been crappy. PMS to blame but there were hell lotsa annoying people saying rubbish at the wrong time. I was mad. Hell mad!
If you think angry bird is angry, 
wait till you see my angst! 
If you ever did, you must be one heck of a bitch!

Finally, I mean FINALLY I received the offer letter... Ah, I dun even wanna talk about the inefficiency. Two months!!! Big company...Fine then, you win. Had it your way!

Guess what~ 

The Pretty Young Thing is a Banker gonna be =.=

Still a singer wanna be

I dream a dream....it ain't any other dream.... It's Jcdagreat's dream!
*
Surprise Surprise

Frederick Chan is getting MARRIED!!! OMG!!!
Well, not quite a surprise actually. Expecting it already but hearing it is another matter altogether! Gosh, I'm so happie!

Princess is so touched :') Love you my king. You & Karyn have my blessing 11.11.11 =)

Dear king... We've come a long way... 

1st year candidate partner 2008 :)

 King n Princess 2009 :)

 My bday 2nd year XD

 2011 3rd year ending ;')

Sayang U dear, now I have Karyn as Queen le :) 

Faster produce lil Fred & Karyn XD 


No comments:

Post a Comment