Sunday 16 October 2011

Oddness Big Bottom Babe

Time to shop for office attire... Having taken biology as my course, there was a moment I thought to myself that I could escape wearing office attire in the future. All I need is probably just a chemical proof labcoat so that I don't get cancer earlier than I thought I would. Do you know biologist needa use a lot of carcinogenic chemicals? Genetic especially. Anyway, I don't think I will ever go back to my old field. Focus JC... U're losing your story line........ @@

So, I was at Jusco. I didn't drive. I'm not allowed! Damn! Somehow, cheap brand never fits me. They have the best shape for aliens. I walked into VJ and Nicole. Grab lotsa pants into the fitting room. I never like buying pants. Big arse gal... Genetic mia prob. I can't be proud of it. You see, due to my small boobies, I don't have the hourglass-to-die-for body shape. So, yea, I sorta hate my arse.

I was the odd girl in the world who ask my parent not to give me money. Don't spoil me! But trust me, the more you resist to accept, the more they give you XD. No, I'm not teaching you that! I'm so odd, I don't always shop and today I shopped specifically for clothing I don't fancy much. While I was oddly trying on pants which were not size appropriate, there came an odd song by Enrique named Tonight (I'm farking you). Dah lar the pants were half way stuck (not really, I was zipping), a stupid song like this came knocking in my head. Grrrr.... I was like I just ate my lunch! Right!. I was slightly over saiz M but not quite size L. How to buy? 

Anyway, bought some home and thank goodness for the 50% promotion. Or else I might went home empty handed and a whole night of nagging! Oddly enough, heavy rain with roaring thunders stroke non-stop the whole evening. Weather forecast gav wrong info jor! 

Odd gal with odd ass who has odd dreams with odd fanciness.... Now who's greater than JCdagreat! 

2more weeks before working life start. 

Pending list

> A charity performance on 22nd Oct
> Malacca trip etc
> Jamming at bandroom
> Makeover top-2-toe
> D.I.E.T Need to decrease until 50kg this time
v
v
v
I'm glad I could still easily fall outta crush... U're one charming guy that I adored in a lot of ways. If I ever fall in love, you'll eventually be the hmm, let me count... the 3rd. The 3rd that would really break my heart. While I was mending the broken pieces, I have some lil bees that come around and bring me some honey~ 

Very sweet indeed... 


No comments:

Post a Comment