Wednesday 12 October 2011

PB finally called me today in the afternoon saying that the internal error has finally been fixed. Right! I just knew what trick you're imposing. The confirm letter has been issued and will be sent in a day or two. It will be directly sent to Seremban branch and I would be alerted to collect it soon. I sighed as a sign of relieve. So I am really hired. That waiting was not wasted. I lost the excitement as I was being kept questioning uncertainties and whenever that happens, I went nuts. I don't wanna be in the losing side anymore. I'm tired having to always let people interfere my decision or have my things being decided. 

Oh, seriously... I should be happy. It's a high paid job and with its salary, I can start planing for my dreams. 1st of November would be my 1st working day. 

I'm a biology born banker LOL~ BBB. Yea, go ahead and roll your eyes, cuz I just did. 
I was so bored today, I reread my old posts. ='( Mix feeling~ I don't think I should ever do that again. Time to move on for good.  

Plan future, plan my dreams. Save money, go for dancing, vocal n instrument classes. Master driving, explore places, traveling... Save more money, go competitions, further study~ fashion, music etc. :)

I'm going all out, so much to lose, so I ain't looking back.

& I know you'll be here, walking by my side, leading this crippled girl to the same dream that we shared
Thanks for keeping my sanity in check girls... 
U noe what, we don't need a boyfriend, we need each other...

We'll rock the climb, Glorious climb.

Miss you dear :')



No comments:

Post a Comment