Friday 30 September 2011

Missed Mishaps


Emo day!!! 

Returned the robe this morning and finally obtained the original cert. 

1stly! Nothing happen until I was almost half way back Seremban Highway. Yes, I was driving. I was on the slow lane and there was a junction where a fucking green gigantic truck speeding out. I was quite speedy myself so, in that split second I was thinking he would have stop and I should proceed driving. My dad was urging me to break. I was thinking probably I should shift to another lane. I don't know why I was not listening to my dad. I heard him I think, but I didn't react the way I should. I was on the right side, following rules while that farking hell going against it, endangering lives. It was close, I mean, if another vehicle from the back speed close enough or that hell green monster did not stop from going all out into my line, I might already involved in an accident. Probably died. ='(  Sigh... Y am I so bloody hopeless?

 2ndly! PB has yet to call back! They have already approved the confirmation of taking me in. Can they reject me after the confirmation without acknowledging me 1st? Sigh, I was expecting this 3rd Oct as my 1st working day. I don't like the feeling of being left hanging. I like to be in power to decide on my own life but I hate choices. Now that I yet to receive any call which I'm still doubting if I would get a call, I wish to go to NewTune Intro concert this coming Monday.

I'm going!!! Dear juniors, Gambatte. Good show yea. Rock the stage on behalf of me!

2 comments:

  1. don't wait. later u give them reasons not to hire u.... take the initiative. better be there and be a folly than to give them a chance to ask "why didn't u come by yourself?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I was asked to wait for call from HQ? SO u thk I should call them to make sure that I'm still taken? wtf them really...irresponsible.

    ReplyDelete