Tuesday 20 September 2011

Last Sunday, I went to UKM to collect the robe. The purple cat suit. I was very excited. I never thought I would be. I was like, why do I feel so hollow when my big day is approaching. I was acting so kiddo feeling over joyed when I put on the robe. Finally, I am a graduate. Was having a sleepy look. Non good picture taken. It was a moody noon~ heavy downpour. Sigh. 


Hana, this time market my dad pulak. Very handsome man... That's y I'm equally pretty XD. Ok, puik. Furballs. I get it!

Finnish wrapping convo gifts yesterday. I just cannot be proud enough with my artwork. I have this ultra ego in things I'm good at. I dun trust other people's effort unless she is someone I look into. Can't wait to send all of them out. I think I'm more happy sending out gifts than receiving it. The smile on their faces is priceless. 

 Great things come in small packages too alright 


Wish they are all mine :)

2 people who promised me lavender already disappoint me cuz they couldn't attend my convocation. I wasn't really expecting it, but there was a hope. Most importantly, I wanted to meet them. Sigh. Too bad. 



Another piece of my writing is published. Thanks CkLee. I hope it inspires. 

Oo...Guess what, I got the job. Sumthing tells me that I would get a good news in two weeks time. Once again proven that results, records of capabilities and great English command works hand in hand. It's all about total package nowadays. If I want it, there is no way I can't get it. This theory is definitely applicable on my desire to achieve my dream. It does not apply in my relationship with men though.

I had people failing me, situations and lucks too. So it's only fair that I should never fail myself. 

Hell ride of working phase starting soon.

I'm starting from zero in this University of Community

Saya budak baru belajar, Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan XD

I mean Jangan marah please ~

No comments:

Post a Comment