Thursday 8 September 2011

EMO

Haven't been posting something beneficial other than daily junks! So much written, not many got posted. Some are bounded to be published so they are kept in the fridge at the moment. Will release them slowly. Some are strictly not available for outside reader cuz I was literary cursing some particular people to ease my vengeful heart. I don't like to lash out at someone verbally cuz I think it is rude. In words, it could be melodic. Ha! Just shits out about an asshole and I felt so good doing that. I didn't know I could type maniacally fast with superb usage of shits vocabularies. I was inspired to write another piece of article right after. I remember Adele spoke once that she rather suffer the pain she endured for those pain was channeled to her songs-which are now all hits. Get wat I mean? XD. I needa be pushed. Made some creative bookmarks today. Finally, they are all coming back to me. I didn't lose it! Thot of selling them but I only have one of each design. It's more worthy to specially design it for a dear friend. 

Such delicate work for dedication to dearest.

Me and the affogato

Oh... Should do a review about caffeine in coffee soon. Drank espresso yesterday. Found out an interesting facts to talk about. I consumed 3X the caffeine that I normally have and I lost the battle. I x buleh tido!!! When a vampire wanna sleep, you don't go stop her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment