Sunday 4 September 2011

Roller coaster ride

I really don't get it~ 

Why is everybody congratulating me when they saw me in newspaper? Yea, it got selected and was published and... that's about it right? Ok, maybe it worth the celebration! Yay... > <

Erm, I was happy, really. Short lived though.

What's wrong with me..

Have been feeling blue these few days! Was bullied by a stranger yesterday, trying to mimic a fwen of mine, telling lotsa bullshits that almost totally shamed my friend reputation. I was mad not because I was fooled. I hate myself cuz the liar almost got me into believing it. My instinct told me not to. I know my girl alright. My bestfriend's bestie... She is a great gal and nobody should ever ruin her image that way. It was down right dirty. Arghh... 

Be careful if this email add u in MSN or FB
cutemicmic@live.com.my
My dear EEwen asked me to jog for a very long time already. I kept declining cuz the timing is always not right. Excuses?! I know! I wanted to say No again yesterday as I was freshly bathed and it was about dinner time. I guess I couldn't run away anymore and the weight I put on made me feel miserable. City park is always the best choice and it was crowded. U noe family day~

I still had it ite... Especially the dancer warm up~ yoga like stretching... It felt so good to stretch again. Well, I'm a skillfully trained dancer in university~ Dammit, I miss u dancers already =(

 We do things like this....

I almost managed this in 2nd year... 


Half way jogging, we bumped to this bird catching its prey. All joggers were in awe with the live show and they even threw more breads into the pond just to let this birdy gets its meal. I watched something similar in TV b4 but live show... definitely the 1st. A stranger nearby told me the name of the fish in Mandarin and I forgotten it again... Well, he's not handsome. Tat's y! XD. Was really impressed by how flexible it could stretch its neck and how it wanna lure the prey. Sei Kan Zhai... 

Interview is due 2morrow. Scared? Na... I scare they want me in and then I would have to cram my head just to answer yes or no. 

LOL

Viva pun x takut, interview? Pegi jauh jauh lar


No comments:

Post a Comment