Thursday 29 September 2011

Convocation Vol.3 >1st and 2nd day of Convocation

First Day noon section 24/09/11

I arrived at UKM around 3pm. Met my junior and had my stuff loaded into her room. Deary Jennifer was warm and welcoming. It was a hot day, so I just relax in her room while arranging gifts for those graduating that day. Me n fer fer took 5pm bus to DECTAR hall. 

 LengLeng, Sansit, SooYung

 I was very happy to see them in the robes. It was touching especially when I know how difficult was it for them to finalize their FYP. All my miaos graduated handsomely. Uncle Tay n Miss Hua Hua graduated at the same evening too. After the celebration, a bunch of us went for dinner b4 Newtune midnite date. Fortunately, I managed to visit our new band room. It was so huge!!! No more crowded and sauna rehearsal in the future. Wohoo! 


I was having alot of fun there with few siao kias keep playing Rolling in the deep as I requested. Throat started to ache and I knew the karaoke trip will definitely gonna kill my voice. The K date start at 12am, so we took off at 11pm, 3 cars and a total of 12 people. Fai gor came late. My dear miss Lilo and I were singing our lungs out in the first half an hour. Such beautiful voice she has. I managed some difficult songs too. XD. Sakit lar, biar sakit keronkong, lagu mesti nyanyi. 

We sang until 4am, Dammit. 

2morrow day2, 

25/09/11 morning section


 Hubby no.3

As you can see, my eyes were pretty small. Eye bags covered them. The 2nd day was also a great one as my dancer fwens were graduating. 3 hubbies.... Adoi. Pening! Dated Darren and Sly first thing in 10am. Yeap, greatly sleep deprived. Not feeling well at all. 

 Hubby no.1

We were dance partners and I love them dearly. The 1st being the sweetest, 2nd being the wildest, and the 3rd is the loveliest. LOL! Oops. 

Hubby no.2

Met JcJane. She managed to come for her convocation after much complication from her sickness. I'm so proud of her. After all hush and rush, we finally ate our 1st meal of the day at Paparich at 2pm. Had a great gathering with dancer fwens... 

Went back to Seremban right after cuz I have decided to come with my parents the next day. 
My turn, my big day~~~ 

Once I reached home, sinus worsened. Throat was aching and I felt like collapsing. 
 Still, there were a few bookmarks to be made.
Finally slept at 12am.

I felt so sick and I sounded sexay XP

To be continue.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment