Tuesday 6 September 2011

1st Interview :)


Yo, gambatte girl. The interview day has finally arrived!
Took off from Seremban at 10.30am.


I decided to sing my resume. When it comes to presenting myself, I have no fear. Reached Menara Public Bank at 12.30pm. Interview was due an hour later. Something happened in the middle, the interview was postponed 2 hours. Whoah...I was cursing them silently. Finally at 3pm, the interview resumed and I was the first to go in. 2 women interviewers.


I tried to be frank and hey, what you see is what you get. I talked alot... Funny stuffs I told. Aisey... 1st time interview le. Tried a bit too hard to impress maybe. Hmm.


Da bang looked so fine before I went out. Sigh... If only it maintains that way until the end of the day. 


Self obsession... Needa capture these moments b4 my look worn out... =( 


Feel fresh though... Jog for two days~ shed lotsa toxic.  


I sang a fine song today. Pitchy at times and some techincal errors in the middle but it was okay. I survived it. It will only get better the next time I sing it.

The song entitle Resume

Very tired eyes~ Busy catching interviewer's eyes. Electricity over used XD. 

Jagung Malaysia megah dan gagah berdiri

I still <3 MY

No comments:

Post a Comment