Friday 23 September 2011

A sweet reply :)

Dear Chai :

Thank you for your interest in applying for the position of Executive
Sales Department.


We have given your resume careful and thorough review.

While your qualifications are impressive, we regret that we are unable
to extend an offer to you, as the competition for this position has
been very keen.

Your interest in our company is most appreciated, however, and we would
like to wish you the best of success in your career.

Truly yours,
Nippon Wiper Blade (M) Sdn. Bhd.


*Seriously, this is sweet. I mean even if this same message is sent out to thousands of people, I still felt acknowledged. They bothered to reply and not to keep you waiting. Well, Japanese based company~ C the difference? LOL. I really wish this particular message is sent just to me though. I dun like being one of the many being nicely rejected XD*

No comments:

Post a Comment